BBDC Researchers@VLDB 2017
BBDC Director, Chair, Database Systems & Information Management Group at TU Berlin, and Director Intelligent Analytics for Massive Data at DFKI, Prof. Dr. Volker Markl,
BBDC Scientific Coordinator, and DIMA Research Director: Prof. Dr. Tilmann Rabl,
Senior Researchers: Dr. Sebastian Breß, Dr. Alireza Rezaei Mahdiraji, and Steffen Zeuch, and
PhD Students: Alexander Alexandrov, Christoph Boden, Bonaventura Del Monte, and Behrouz
- “Non-Invasive Progressive Optimization for In-Memory Databases,” Steffen Zeuch, Holger Pirk, and Johann-Christoph Freytag, PVLDB 9(14): 1659-1670 (2016). Note: Steffen’s research was conducted during his PhD studies at Humboldt University in Berlin.
- “Efficient Migration of Very Large Distributed State for Scalable Stream Processing,”´Bonaventura Del Monte, Proceedings of the VLDB 2017 PhD Workshop.
- “PEEL: A Framework for Benchmarking Distributed Systems and Algorithms,” Christoph Boden, Alexander Alexandrov, Andreas Kunft, Tilmann Rabl, and Volker Markl, The Ninth TPC Technology Conference on Performance Evaluation & Benchmarking (TPCTC 2017), held in conjunction with VLDB 2017.
- The Third Workshop on Big Data Open Source Systems (BOSS‘17), boss.dima.tuberlin.de.
- The 16th International Symposium on Database Programming Languages (DBLP 2017), dbpl2017.org.